Multi Skilled Technician – FMCG – 54K
Salary: £54000/annum Excellent Pension, Training, Bonus
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Global FMCG company – 54k Base Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
* Global Manufacturing/Production Company
* Salary: £54,000
* Shift: 24/7 shift pattern based on 12 hour shifts working a mixture of days and nights
* Commutable from: Enfield, Brentwood, Romford, Stratford, Cheshunt, Harlow
A fantastic opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing business who due to COVID-19 has seen a sharp increase in demand. As a result, they are looking for a Time-Served Electrical/Mechanical engineer to join the team.
Requirements of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
* 4 year Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 17th edition wiring regulations BS7671
* The ability to read and understand technical Elec/Mech schematics
* Knowledge in continuous improvement techniques, 5S, SMED, Lean and Six Sigma an advantage
* Fully conversant with intricate, electro-mechanical control systems and schematics
* Chance to join Global company
* One of the best best benefits and pension package in the area
* Training and Development
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position then please click on the link below to apply. For more information, please get in touch with Sam Taylor.
As a registered candidate with James Lewis, you will become eligible for our referral scheme.
If you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact James Lewis with there details and if James Lewis secure them a position you will receive £250. *T&Cs apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com