Bus Mechanic / PCV Engineer
Salary: £16 – £18/hour
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bus Mechanic / PSV Engineer to work for an operator in The Brighton area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance to a large fleet of vehicles.
Duties to include:
· Undertaking Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
· Prompt Repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard
· Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
· Ensure all repairs to company vehicles are carried out in a timely manner
· Have an ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
· Prep & Presentation for VOSA tests
· Preventative Maintenance
· Fault Diagnostics
· All associated paperwork, reports and admin
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year post apprenticeship experience and hold either a City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or 3 accreditation (time served engineers without these qualifications will also be considered)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com