Salary: £33000 – £36000/annum
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bus Mechanic / PSV Engineer to work for an operator in the Dublin area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance to a large fleet of vehicles.
Duties to include:
· Undertaking Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
· Prompt Repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard
· Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
· Ensure all repairs to company vehicles are carried out in a timely manner
· Have an ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
· Prep & Presentation for VOSA tests
· Preventative Maintenance
· Fault Diagnostics
· All associated paperwork, reports and admin
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year post apprenticeship experience and hold either a City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or 3 accreditation (time served engineers without these qualifications will also be considered).
There will be on-going training and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Candidates that hold either PSV License will be prioritised however this is not an essential requirement for the role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com